Module Progress
0% Complete

If you are self-employed and you have earnings of  £1,000 or more per year, you must register with HMRC as this is no longer considered a ‘hobby’ in the eyes of the law. This applies to all types of self-employment, including freelancers, contractors, and sole traders. You will need to register for both self assessment tax returns and Class 2 National Insurance.

You can register here.